Friday, April 3, 2020

Plague Journal #8

Today was a lot like yesterday, and the day before that. I've been listening to a much less news. Right now, eating peanut M&M's on the couch and watching "Native America," a PBS production. I am going through at least a podcast-and-a-half every day while walking. I haven't smoked today, but Chantix doesn't FEEL like it's doing much of anything. I want you to have all the FACTS. Bullet point by accurate bullet point. No fluff, no petulant musings, no skywatching. A log you could enter in to evidence. Does this work better for you? This, I feel, is the reigning style in Modern Literature. Books that Michiko Kakutani likes. A flatly-narrated linear timeline peppered with pop-culture references. These days, generally, documenting a woman or Non-Binary Person Of Color. On TV there's a parabolic emerald river, like a majestic necklace hung around the mountain, takin' some time for all us go-getters. I just sealed the bag of M&M's, hopefully in time to stave off a stomach ache. How to Activate and Open Your Third Eye by Teal Swan. Zorro skit slash early aughts zip disk Duke Nukem Bambi heart attack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment