Friday, March 27, 2020

Plague Journal #5

"You been eating long enough now, stop being greedy"

Arf, arf! Woke with this song in my splitting migraine skull, flopped on the couch after chugging last remnants of milk, stared with dull shivers at any un-angular dark spot I could locate, further reconnaissance decoding birdcalls (I know their games), pilfered through opium memories, turned on news, turned off news, closed eyes (is this the magic turd?), food tasted septic, the hours flew.

919 people have died in Italy in the past 24-hours. Hundred-thousand expected infected in Spain in next few days. 323 deaths in Germany. Millions of tents in Turkey/Syria, where infection spreads rapidly. Mass suicides in Pattaya. A 17-year-old in California was turned away from the hospital for not having health insurance, he died soon after. No one gets a funeral. America infection rate surpasses everywhere else(#1!!!)

About me: I have a wife, I drink every night (never before 5), smoke cigarettes (though on day 3 of Chantix), used to make music, now I write and have completed 3 novels, one of which I am editing and will attempt to get published, currently writing a 4th, currently not sick, masturbate or sex once a day, try to read and write every day, currently reading Gravity's Rainbow (quarantine is a time for big novels), cinephile (currently going through Sion Sono's catalogue), in and out of jails, mental hospitals, rehabs, and Scientology indoctrination centers throughout my teens and early 20's, I have psoriasis, it's pretty bad right now, I live in Tennessee and miss the beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment