Tuesday, November 22, 2016

New novel

Started my new novel today, the day after finishing the 2nd draft of my first one. I din't think that I was going to be able to jump right in like I did, but it felt great. Got a little over 1k words down. I type on a discontinued word processor called an Alphasmart Neo, because I get too distracted by the internet when I use the computer. If my handwriting wasn't unreadable, I'd do it that way.

This new one (as yet untitled) is going to involve a Japanese cult that kidnaps an American rapper. The protagonist is a young woman named Kaori who is an ex-member of the cult. I think she might save the rapper, I'm not sure. She is a virgin, and the cult has messed her head up quite a bit. I want to novel to read like vaporwave music makes me feel. I am very inspired by the films of Sion Sono. Here are some images from some of his movies and other shots of how I want the novel to feel

*********************************************************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment