Saturday, July 11, 2020

Drunkscape

MUSIC



I feel like a party. 
                             Ten tent poles surround us. 
                                                                      Lipstick on the carpet. 
Corpsepaint in our lungs. 
                                    Give me my grain medicine. 
                                                                     Burn chalk in my ears.




It would be such a relief if the future was as bright as snow.  
Okay. 
It's not treacherous if you're not nervous. 
Bloat be cursed. 
Stopping progress. 
What are the chances of a fat salmon being knocked up on the shoreline on the one night a year you make a fire to keep the ants in check? 
It's unbelievable. 
Soaking wet. 
Your'e unbelievable. 
The wah-wah isn't in time with our beat. 
The band is too old to take serious. 
It's the Far Reaching. 
So please don't break my arms. 
With your blurry fingers. 




I can't talk right and don't much. 
It comes out like feathers. 
And I know things, clumped, about film, cooking, parkour.  
Yoga, Chechnya, rhetorical devices. 
It's best to practice in disabled bathrooms.
Akin to a bulimia purge, maybe. 
Speaker's Digest. 
Chunks identical to the merely chewed. 
Always the beach, in my body. 
The stinging salt on my tongue. 
The worst breast I ever chomped smelled like bratwurst. 
She tricked her tit westward. 
Finally, until the rain was gone like Shannon Hoon. 
Does tit make sense? 
Come on baby, let's catch a fish. 
Let's drive a wedge between us. 
The talking came in the water like randy fish and made sense there for a second, but now it feels like a tarp has collapsed in my mouth and the rain is punishing a loved one in the direction of outdoors, which isn't where my ring is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment